The program safety management is an accredited, nationally recognized courses offered by the NBS Northern Business School School of Management and Security.
This program is offered at the NBS in two time models, in full-time during the day for high school graduates and technical school graduates and Friday evenings and Saturdays for professionals and trainees.
The particular advantageYou can change the time model while studying. So you are welcome to attend the courses in occupational time model and so pursue your studies quickly as during an extended internship.
The vocational options
The importance of security services has increased steadily in recent years. Here on the one hand takes a holistic approach to safety, even in medium-sized businesses an increasingly more space; Key words here are, for example, compliance or financial crime. In addition, private security services are increasingly being used in areas that were previously the responsibility of the State.
In the light of this development, the course is carried out with close support of the Hamburg police.
Security Management ( "SiMa") leads, directs and coordinates an organization with respect to all security activities, The possible application fields for graduates are diverse hence, ranging eg from activities in the consolidated financial security to management positions in the private security industry.
Students are able to develop dynamic and static security concepts, implement and adapt flexibly to changes in the environment.
A solid business management foundation opens the view of the graduates of the economic relationships and thus allows only a holistic security management.
The employability of students is already conveyed further while studying the integrated seminar program, the formal requirements for demanding tasks in the semester are placed through these seminars.
The program Safety Management (Bachelor of Arts) mediated by application-oriented teaching a broad expertise and the ability to recognize responsible real-world problems to work out possible solutions and critical to weigh as well as a selected alternative solution successfully in practice - also in an international context - implement.
The acquisition of responsible tasks requires not only expertise Security and decisiveness. Accordingly, the training on key skills and the promotion of personal development is aligned.
The program is currently in the accreditation process at Aquin. This study plan reflects the current planning again, but it may come as part of the accreditation process yet to change.
- Basics of Business Administration
- Basics of occupations
- Dealing with stress
- Principles scientific work and presentation techniques
- Law on Safety Manager
- external accounting
- Management Accounting
- Basics Security Management
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Psychosocial Basics
- Basics Criminology
- Security tasks and technology
- Property offenses
- information Security
- Personnel management for security managers
- White Collar crime
- administrative management
- Personal Development & Intercultural Competence
- field training
- field of competence
- Crisis & Emergency Management
- Simulation Security Management
- Bachelor Thesis and Colloquium
1 September of each year
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- General university or technical college
- OR, holders of a university degree, which was acquired at a German university for a study with a standard study period of at least six semesters and those who passed at a German Fachhochschule with the preliminary far above average
- OR those successful at a certified career advancement as Master / -in; Engineer; / Participated -in Betriebswirt / -in or Fachwirt
- OR, holders of certificates after the ship's officer training Regulation
- OR, holders of diplomas from vocational schools in accordance with the ordinances pursuant to Section 24, Paragraph 2 of the Hamburg Schools Act
- OR Persons who have completed vocational training and demonstrate an after at least three years work and demonstrate the ability to study for this degree in a receiving inspection
6 semesters (36 months); Shortening in previous studies, vocational training or nationally recognized career advancement possible.
Lecture periods and Break
The winter semester extends from 01.09. until 31.01., the summer semester runs from 01:03. until 31.07. In February and August and from Christmas Eve to New Year neither lectures nor checks.
Lecture times and places
Lectures are held on weekdays during the day in the NBS study center Quarree and the NBS study center Holstenhofweg.
The tuition fees amount to 36 monthly installments in the amount of 455 Euro. In addition, a one-time examination fee of 300 euros is for the implementation of the Bachelor thesis applicable (Total price: 16,680 euros). A semester ticket is included in the tuition fees already.