To train qualified professionals with high leadership and leadership capacity, who are at the forefront of the development of the Plurinational State of Bolivia, with foundations and technical and theoretical knowledge with a social sense, that allow providing their decisive contribution in the management, development and implantation of technologies of tip, providing integral solutions oriented to the current and growing needs of the country.
The career of Electronic Engineering of the Cosmos Private Technical University oriented towards the training of professional leaders with excellence, technological and cultural relevance, capable of promoting research and committed to the processes of enduring development. Likewise, the career is protagonist in the transformation of its environment to achieve the improvement of their quality of life.
The objective of the Bachelor's degree in Electronics is to train qualified human resources in the area of electronics with quality and competence and to have a vision of social dimension that can be inserted without difficulty in departmental and national technological and scientific programs and projects.
To train professionals with essential conditions for the maintenance, repair, supervision, assembly or establishment of companies in the field of electronics.
- Perform the transfer of computer technology in the field of Electronics.
- Immediate and permanent update of elements related to electronics.
- Creation of technological conditions to confer competitiveness in general in the areas of electronics related to radio, television, industrial equipment, control and systematization equipment, design and construction of electronic equipment, etc.
- Training of highly qualified human resources that contribute to the creation of conditions to be competitive in the Science of Electronics.
- Substantially improve the conditions in which men and women enter the labor market.
- Increase substantially the levels of their income, thus enabling the improvement of their living standards.
- Creation of essential conditions for the constitution of micro - companies, medium and also large productive companies.
- Enhancement of an export culture.
- Have ethical and moral conduct before society.
- Manage solutions to electronic problems that affect environmental pollution.
- Conduct research following the scientific method.
- Participate in engineering programs promoted by the government or other national institutions.
The professional in Electronic Engineering has a wide-ranging professional profile to participate actively in multidisciplinary works involving electronic applications in any field of which to do, standing out his dominance in the appreciation, innovation of the specialty, and his ability to meet the requirements that are present, and lead working groups at the level of operational headquarters with knowledge of the modern technologies presented in the industrial activity, new systems and devices that electronic technology is constantly innovating.
Electronic Engineering Study Plan
- Calculation I
- Physics I
- Programming I
- Algebra I
- English I
- Calculus II
- Physics II
- Programming II
- Electronic components
- Algebra II
- English II
- Differential equations
- Physics III
- Programming III
- Electronic Circuits I
- Operational methods
- Electronic Measures
- Electronic Circuits II
- Electronics I
- Digital Systems I
- Computerized Design
- Numerical Analysis I
- Electromagnetic fields
- Electronics II
- Digital Systems II
- Communication Systems I
- Probability and statistics
- Numerical Analysis II
- Electronics III
- Energy Conversion
- Control Engineering I
- Communication Systems II
- Microprocessors I
- Communication Systems III
- Control Engineering II
- Simulation and Modeling
- Operational ResearchI
- Industrial Hygiene and Safety
- Microprocessors II
- Transformation Information
- Industrial electronics
- Operational Research II
- Data transmission
- Microprocessor Workshop
- Digital Process of Signals
- Preparation and evaluation of projects
- Business administration
- Research Methods
The Electronics Engineer will be trained to act and perform professional tasks in the following fields:
- Electronic systems applied in the national industry.
- Earth satellite technology systems.
- Operators of fixed and mobile telephony.
- Advice on the design and implementation of data transport networks in high capacity systems by radio or fiber optics.
- Electronic audio-visual security systems, network management systems and automated processes in production chains.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of radio channels and television stations.
- Capacity to adapt and train in different specialties that the new technology demands.
Program taught in: