Course Learning Outcomes
The learning outcome of this program is to produce knowledgeable and skillful graduates in information technology particularly in the area of multimedia. The learning outcomes of the BITM programme are to equip the students with the basic knowledge in every aspect of information technology, to provide the students with sufficient theoretical knowledge and skills to apply the knowledge learnt through the practiced concept , enable the students to be able to apply the interactivity concept in the design and development of multimedia-based application, equip the students with deep understanding and high skills in the development and management of web sites, animation, computer graphics, virtual reality and development of computer games, produce graduates that are capable to develop high quality interactive media products and multimedia applications which fulfill the industry specifications.
The Interactive Media graduates have the opportunities to start careers such as Web designer or developer, computer games designer, computer graphics designer, animator, digital audio video engineer, user interface designer, interactive media application developer and multimedia consultant. On the other hand, the graduates may also choose a career based on their basic knowledge in Computer Science and ICT such as programmer and information system officer or system analyst.
The purpose of FTMK offering the Bachelor of Computer Science (Interactive Media) is to produce students with the following qualities:
- Able to implement knowledge learned in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Able to analyze, design and develop information and communication technology (ICT) applications.
- Able to apply interactivity concept in designing and developing multimedia-based applications and products.
- Able to analyze requirements, configure, implement and maintain digital audio/video equipments.
- Able to develop a multimedia application with the quality that fulfills industry specifications.
- Able to think critically and creatively about solving problems and can communicate effectively to deliver data.
- Able to contribute individual or group skills in various discipline and domain.
- Possess good personality, high morale as well as leadership and entrepreneurship skills.
- Able to endeavor life-long learning to gain knowledge and skills.
About the School
As a Focus University, UTeM boasts strengths in technical fields – namely Engineering, IT, and Management Technology. UTeM has cemented a reputation of being a source of high-quality engineering gradu ... Read More