Course Learning Outcomes
Bachelor of Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) academic program is offered to prepare graduates with a thorough understanding and superior skills of Computer Science, particularly in Information & Communication Technology. Graduates will also be equipped with advanced scientific knowledge and engineering skills in Artificial Intelligence to fulfill industrial needs especially in the field of ICT, robotics, and manufacturing.
A wide range of career opportunities in the field of computer science and information technology is open to graduates who specialized in artificial intelligence. Graduates specialized in artificial intelligence can also pursue their postgraduate studies. Among the career opportunities such as knowledge engineer, intelligent systems or expert systems developer, systems analyst, systems programmer, systems designer, software developer, software consultant, computer scientist, and researcher.
The aim of FTMK to conduct the Bachelor of Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) programme is to produce students with the following characteristics:
- Able to obtain and apply knowledge of computer science and information technology.
- Able to analyze, design and develop ICT applications.
- Able to apply artificial intelligence techniques such as searching technique, fuzzy logic, neural network, evolutionary computing, machine learning, and intelligent agent when developing a system.
- Equipped with skills to develop a system individually or in a group based on artificial intelligence such as intelligent system, expert system, intelligent agent system and robotic system.
- Able to conduct research in the fields related and based on artificial intelligence.
- Able to think creatively and critically in problem-solving and able to communicate effectively to deliver ideas.
- Able to contribute skills individually or in a group in different disciplines and domains.
- Able to present good personality, ethics, leadership and entrepreneurship skills.
- Able to perform continuous self-learning to obtain knowledge and skills.