The full-time degree program in Business is an accredited, nationally recognized courses offered by the NBS Northern Business School School of Management and Security.
The vocational options
Graduate economics and business courses have a comprehensive insight into the company and accompany planning, management and control, they lead employees and make decisions on personnel matters. Professional and social skills, organizational skills and an ability to work independently are essential. You must know the interdependencies between the various departments and be able, if applicable classify the resulting respective issues and preparing the necessary strategic decisions.
marketing is an integral part of business and constitutes an essential element of any business. Marketing includes today more a than traditional channels such as commercials or print campaigns. Digital media and social networks have become indispensable in the creation of marketing concepts. You learn to use marketing as an instrument of strategic management to derive operational concepts and translate them into concrete individual measures. This extensive study recess allows business managers a well-prepared and industry-independent entry into the field of marketing.
The employability of graduates stands at the NBS always in focus. This is supported for example by the integrated free seminar program. Do you think of an academic career after? Take advantage of our scientific publication series for their first release!
The program prepares students for practice to the demands of corporate management activities before and makes you sound in the methodology of scientific work. They are qualified to be successful in international companies or organizations and in culturally different embossed occupational and labor fields by international issues be integrated wherever appropriate courses.
The study can be conceptually divided into two phases: In the first three semesters there are only basic modules. Focus is to provide the necessary for the further Studienweg basic knowledge in the areas of methodology, business, economics, mathematics and law. Even in later semesters you build parallel to your course of study specializations your business know-how even further.
The rapid crosslinking of the course content is mainly promoted that not every module is tested in the form of a written exam: At least one module per semester is completed by a household and / or presentation. This should especially promote your methodological competence in the field of scientific work and put you in the position to provide the necessary information, even with complex issues and to evaluate them critically.
- Basics of Business Administration
- Marketing Basics
- external accounting
- Business law
- Mathematics I
- Scientific work
- Fundamentals management
- Basics Personal
- Management Accounting
- Economics I
- Mathematics II
- Basics Logistics
- Basics taxes
- Basics Controlling
- Economics II
- economic computer science
- Basics SAP
- Rhetoric & presentation technology
- economy and politics
- Foreign language Spanish or French
- Organisation of event services
- project management
- balance Sheet analysis
- Economics III
- Operations Research
- Organization of tourism services
- public relations
- Business Simulation
- Travel management
- Case Study Event Management
- Bachelor thesis
1 March and 1 September each year
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- General university or technical college
- OR, holders of a university degree, which was acquired at a German university for a study with a standard study period of at least six semesters and those who passed at a German Fachhochschule with the preliminary far above average
- OR those successful at a certified career advancement as Master / -in; Engineer; / Participated -in Betriebswirt / -in or Fachwirt
- OR, holders of certificates after the ship's officer training Regulation
- OR, holders of diplomas from vocational schools in accordance with the ordinances pursuant to Section 24, Paragraph 2 of the Hamburg Schools Act
- OR Persons who have completed vocational training and demonstrate an after at least three years work and demonstrate the ability to study for this degree in a receiving inspection
7 semesters (42 months); Shortening in previous studies, vocational training or nationally recognized career advancement possible.
Lecture periods and Break
The winter semester extends from 01.09. until 31.01., the summer semester runs from 01:03. until 31.07. In February and August and from Christmas Eve to New Year neither lectures nor checks.
Lecture times and places
Lectures are held on weekdays during the day in the NBS study center Quarree and the NBS study center Holstenhofweg.
The tuition fees are payable in 42 installments of 455 euros a month. In addition, a one-time examination fee of 300 euros is for the implementation of the Bachelor thesis collected (total price: 19.410 Euro). A semester ticket is included in the tuition fees already.