Bachelor of Architecture and Urbanism - Camboriú
The course guides the student's education for the development of urban and architectural projects involving the teaching-learning disciplines process covering different fields of knowledge, both in the areas of sciences and the humanities, as well as in applied social, essential to the formation of architect and Urbanist.
Located in a region where the development of tourism has special relevance, the course emphasizes the architectural designs of tourist facilities, as well as urban planning and management of tourist towns. In addition, the course aims to develop the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams in the professional future.
Aim of the course
Form the qualified Architect and Urban Planner to work in the development of architectural design, urban and regional planning, construction technology and environment by integrating artistic, technological knowledge and humanities, associated with the broad view of spatial and environmental occupation and social impact of interference architectural and urban planning on the environment and society.
The professional field
The range of activities and fields of expertise of the professionals of Architecture and Urbanism and the creation of Architecture and Urban Planning Councils - CAU, forecasts and regulated under the Federal Law No. 12,378, of December 31, 2010, Article 2.
The quoted law defines as activities of architects and urban planners: supervision, coordination, management and technical guidance; data collection, study, planning, design and specification; study of technical and environmental viability; technical assistance, advisory and consulting; direction of works and technical service; inspection, expertise, evaluation, monitoring, report, technical advice, auditing and arbitration; job performance and technical function; training, teaching, research and university extension; development, testing, experimentation, testing, standardization, measurement and quality control; budgeting; production and specialized technical disclosure; and execution, supervision and conduct of work, installation and technical service.
Among the professional fields of activity Architect and Urban Planner, also regulated by the same law (Art. 2, Sole Paragraph), include:
- I - Architecture and Urban Planning, design and execution of projects;
- II - the Interior architecture, design and implementation of environment projects;
- III - of Landscape Architecture, design and execution of projects for outdoor spaces, free and open, private or public, such as parks and squares, in isolation or systems within various scales, including the territorial;
- IV - the Cultural Historical and Artistic Heritage, architectural, urban, landscape, monuments, restoration, design practices and technology solutions for reuse, rehabilitation, reconstruction, preservation, conservation, restoration and enhancement of buildings, sets and cities;
- V - the City and Regional Planning, physical and territorial planning, intervention plans in urban, metropolitan and regional space based on infrastructure systems, basic and environmental sanitation, road system, signage, traffic and urban and rural traffic, accessibility, land management and environmental, land subdivision, subdivision, dismembering, remembramento, street planning, urban planning, master plan, drawn to cities, urban design, road system, traffic and urban and rural transit, urban and regional inventory, human settlements and regeneration in urban areas and rural;
- VI - the topography, elaboration and interpretation of cadastral surveying for carrying out projects of architecture, urban planning and landscaping, photo-interpretation, reading, interpretation and analysis of data and topographic and remote sensing information;
- VII - Technology and strength of materials, elements and construction products, disease and recoveries;
- VIII - the constructive and structural systems, structures, development of structures and technological application structures;
- IX - facilities and equipment related to architecture and urbanism;
- X - Environmental Comfort, techniques for the establishment of weather conditions, acoustic, luminous and ergonomic, for the design, organization and construction of spaces;
- XI - Environment, Study and Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Licensing, Rational Use of Available Resources and Sustainable Development.
Developed and acquired throughout the course skills intended to enable the formation of a professional profile with solid general education; domain concepts, methods, techniques and resources fundamental to the design, organization and construction of indoor and outdoor environment; with the ability to assess the needs of individuals and communities regarding the design, organization and construction of indoor and outdoor environment, including the construction, urban planning, landscaping and the preservation and enhancement of the architectural heritage; with critical and updated vision of social reality; with ethical conduct and responsible with regard to the balance of the natural environment, rational use of available and renewable resources.
Program taught in: