This course trains students to direct film and television credits, music and advertising videos, televisual graphic design, web banners, advertisements on smartphones and tablets, animated documentaries and illustrated digital books.
The course is taught by active professionals who are recognised in their fields and brings together theoretical and creative classes with work placements at businesses in partnership with the school. This course is recognised by the Ministry of Culture and Communication and is listed in the top seven private graphic design courses preferred by professionals (L’Etudiant, 2015).
The motion design course takes place over two years following a foundation year or an Introductory Course in Applied Arts (MANAA) year. Students can join in at the beginning of every year (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).
Advantages of the Course
- A large network of alumni and partner companies, offering a broad range of work placements and rapid professional insertion
- Classes in the workshop, centred around real projects in order for students to obtain creative and technical skills
- Student follow up for the construction of their portfolio, work placement reports and professional project
- Links between different disciplines in order for the students to understand the complementary nature of skillsets
- Digital designer
- Art director
- 2-D / 3-D Graphic designer
- Motion designer
- Video clips director
- Title designer
- Advertising director
Entry Requirements & Application
Admission to LISAA Paris is subject to both the presentation of a portfolio of work and an oral interview. The objective of these conditions is not merely to assess the candidate’s level but also — and above all — to gauge his or her motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of a profession in graphic design. Students can join in at the beginning of every year (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).
About the School
Established in 1986, LISAA is today one of the biggest design schools in France. The school provides students with the possibility to express their design talents in the fields of fashion, interior ar ... Read More