Undergraduate - Mechatronics and Robotics
Place of study: Institute for Energy and Transport (IEiT)
Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after MV Lomonosov, Arkhangelsk, Russia
The main disciplines of specialization:
- Engineering and computer graphics;
- Fundamentals of mechatronics and robotics;
- Electrical Equipment;
- Electronic devices mechatronic and robotic systems;
- Automatic Control Theory;
- Details of mechatronic modules, robots and their design;
- Microprocessor technology in mechatronics and robotics;
- Software mechatronic and robotic systems;
- The electrical and hydraulic actuators of mechatronic and robotic devices.
- Automatic and automated systems;
- Management and control;
- Mathematical, algorithmic, software and information support;
- The methods and techniques of design, manufacture, debugging and operation;
- Scientific studies and testing in the industry, including defense, energy, transport, medicine and agriculture.
Areas of professional activity of graduates-bachelors:
- Design and engineering;
- Organizational and management.
Graduates of this program are involved in the development and implementation of automated systems in enterprises engaged in manufacturing, software development and operation of control systems.
About the School
NArFU’s strategic tasks are closely linked with implementation of the national geopolitical interests in the Arctic. Russia lacks experts and technologies for the development of its Arctic area, its c ... Read More