Develop the professional skills of the participants in sales techniques, marketing and business development, to enable them to exercise the commercial function (France & International).
The objective of the training is to develop the international marketing methods to prepare commercial offers, prepare commercial contracts, negotiate in a multicultural environment, monitoring of international business and develop a good command of English business.
The document issued by the ITC is entitled "Technical Sales Manager France and internationally."
Bachelor Marketing International Trade offers a 3 month caesura, from January to March.
It is possible to enjoy these 3 months for an internship abroad in one of our partner companies.
- Title certifed by the State Level II in collaboration with the ITC. This title is registered in the National Directory of Professional Certifications under "Technical Sales Manager France and International," Level II - NSF code 312P by the ITC.
- Marketing Strategy and Management
- International Business Strategy
- International Payments and Financing
- Management of sales teams
- LV 1 English or Spanish professional and business
- Viva memory
- professional project monitoring
- operational marketing sales manager in France or International
- International Operational Marketing Manager
- Head of International Junior Product
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Sales manager
- Direct Marketing Consultant
- Product Development Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Project Manager in International Marketing
- Establishment of a commercial action plan in France and abroad after analysis and assessment of market components
- commercial and technical negotiations
- Development of reporting tools with forecasts and achievements
- Animations sales meetings
- Creating the link between product development and the ADV.
- Management and Business Engineering
RUNNING OF THE TRAINING
The training lasts 12 months.
student status on alternating rhythm:
12 weeks to 6 months internship
Student status alternately:
1 week in school and 3 weeks in business
Registration fee: € 850 + Tuition: 4 € 797.50 * Cash Settlement Option, 2 or 7 times
Cost of education supported in the framework of a professional contract.
About the School
Depuis 2001, notre établissement accueille des candidats aux examens de l'enseignement supérieur en Commerce, Communication, Tourisme, Gestion des Ressources Humaines, Mode et Marketing de Mode.