This Bachelor Management English Track is intended for young high school graduates willing to get a sound knowledge of international management.
The international perspective of business is declined on a three-dimension basis:
- French culture, heritage, and savoir-faire
- Europe as a central business focus, including aspects of integration, cooperation, and cross-cultural experience
- Worldwide exposure: learning and practicing management techniques that are internationally used, which are rooted in classic and innovative academic research
All our courses combine fundamental management theories taught by our permanent research faculty and business experts, carefully selected by our Pedagogical Committee, with real business learning: companies' experiences, best practices collected from our experts, field trips and one semester abroad (at the end of the third year). The program bases itself on three main competencies for the student: knowledge (including concepts, laws, and norms), practice (methods and procedures), and self-adaptation to different situations.
Objectives and advantages
After having finished high school, you are about to enter the business world as a student in an international and competitive setting. Part of this process includes a deep self-development that this School will help you to achieve throughout your Bachelor's path.
In three years, this Bachelor intends you to:
- Discover and express your potential fully, fostering creative thinking, and providing tools for you to articulate tradition and heritage into new business models.
- Experience a global environment: an international focus and the cultural richness of multicultural experiences offer the proper context for developing leading skills in a complex world.
- Learn the necessary know-how for a future manager-level career: scientific methods and real business cases provide in-depth learning of analytical and decision tools.
This innovative Bachelor will take you along on a journey in today’s business challenges. To foster this business knowledge, you will:
- Have general management courses always under the light of the international scope.
- Deepen your language skills with a special focus on the growing centers of international trade (Russian, Arabic, Mandarin, Spanish).
- Be prepared for the TOEFL score as early as your 2nd Year.
- Get a more applied knowledge with a choice of electives in your third year.
- Be embedded in different cultures with visits whether historically or business-oriented, a field trip in a major European center, and a semester abroad.
This Bachelor Management English Track will give you the skills expected from the 4.0 companies, namely:
Beyond a very important sense of responsibility, you will develop autonomy, initiative, openness, and the ability to propose new ideas.
In addition to the electives you will choose, you will be able to:
- Define strategic orientations
- Address the stakeholders expectations
- Lead a team
- Apprehend the international development of a business
This Bachelor Management English Track prepares you to obtain the certified title RNCP II (- 6 Européen, code NSF 310m, paru au JO du 19 Juillet 2017) delivered by Formatives «Responsable opérationnel(le) de Gestion» (Operational Manager)
Year 1 Courses:
- Applied business math systems
- Organizational systems
- Strategic marketing
- Multicultural management theory
- French heritage
- Business English
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship and Storytelling
Year 2 Courses:
- Social Networks and marketing
- Applied Business math systems
- IT systems, coding and artificial intelligence
- Fundamentals of financial analysis
- Cost Accounting
- Econometrics and Bug Data
- Commercial law
- Start-Up Project
- Business and Economic Intelligence
- Marketing research
- Innovation and disruptive technology
- Stock market lab
- Personal development
Year 3 Courses:
- HR Management
- Project Management
- Business Games
- Measuring Performance
- International Career
- Corporate and Marketing Communication
- Risk Management
- Financial Valorization
- Sectoral Finance
- International commerce techniques
- International consumer behavior
- Team Management
- To continue graduate studies with a specialized MBA, to foster your skills.
- Enter the business world on a junior level.
The School offers the possibility, for all of its courses, to apply online throughout the year: from January to December.
The selection is made on CV and questionnaire of candidature, followed by an interview.
Conditions of admission:
- 1st Year entry: Bac or International equivalent
- 2nd Year entry: 1 year of higher studies or 60 ECTS
- 3rd Year entry: 2 years of higher studies or 120 ECTS
- A good English level is required, no specific score is required but you will be tested during your admission interview
About the School
Forte de ses 70 ans d’expérience, l’ESLSCA Business School Paris propose une pédagogie équilibrée entre expérience pratique et méthodologie progressive. Depuis 1949, l’école a su développer ses activi ... Read More