Dalian Maritime University divides every academic year into spring and autumn semesters, with the latter marking the commencement of an academic year. The autumn semester starts in September and ends in January of the following year while the spring semester begins in March and ends in July.
The applicant must be a foreign citizen in good health, aged between 18 and 35, possessing a valid passport, and has graduated from an institution equal to Chinese senior high school.
Applicant used to have a Chinese nationality should hold a valid foreign passport or other nationality certificate issued at least 4 years ago. Moreover, during the last 4 years (up to 30th April in the year of admission), the length of residence in that country should be more than 2 years.
- Application Form for International Students to Study at Dalian Maritime University
- Photocopy of the personal information page of passport (photocopy of a valid Chinese visa is required to submit if an applicant is in China upon application)
- Notarized high school diploma or Enrollment Certificate of high school (applicable to this year’s graduates who haven’t received the diploma)
- Notarized all high school transcripts
- HSK Certificate (4th level or above)
Applicants without an HSK certificate (4th level or above) should attend the Chinese Language level test organized by DMU. Those who get a result equivalent to HSK 4th level or above will be considered.
- Application Deadline: each June 30th
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Application materials should be sent to the mailing address of InternationalEducationCollege.
- Students who are studying in China should also provide a study certificate and transcripts issued by the institution.
Program taught in: