Bachelor of Hotel Management Implemented in Association with Pacific International Hotel Management School - PIHMS (New Plymouth, New Zealand)
High Management School of VSUES (HMS) offers a unique program that allows our students to combine “two-in-one”: education in Russia and abroad and to receive two higher education degree certificates – Russian state diploma with Bachelor of Management degree and diploma of the partner university with Bachelor of Business Administration (ВВА) degree.
The program includes the basic educational program in Management for bachelors (the same as for the other students of the profile Management) and additional program (language preparation and subjects from the educational program of the partner university).
The students receive education in VSUES in the 1st and 2nd year. Upon completion of the second course, the students take an examination for the knowledge of English and get enrolled in the partner university for the program Bachelor of Business Administration (ВВА), where they study specific subjects.
Advantages of international education:
- study of the international experience of company management;
- acquisition of unique experience of communication and living in a different cultural environment;
- acquisition of skills of free possession of English both on the mundane level and in business communication.
The unique character of the HMS joint program:
- 2-degree certificates: Bachelor of Management + Bachelor of Business Administration;
- education in Russia and abroad;
- adaptation period in Russia;
- reduction of the total cost for the education;
- the possibility of further education in the graduate school in Russia and abroad.
The program allows to:
- receive profound training in basic subjects (in Russia) and in specialized subjects (abroad);
- significantly reduce education costs due to education in HMS of VSUES;
- spend the first most difficult student years in a familiar environment;
- receive two higher education degree certificates: Russian and foreign ones;
- win admission to either Russian or any foreign graduate school.
- off-hour time job abroad during education process;
- traineeship in prosperous foreign companies upon completion of education.
Three stages of education:
- 1st stage – 2 years of education in VSUES (1-2 courses)
- 2nd stage – 2,5 - 3 years of education abroad and receipt of the diploma by the program of the partner university
- final stage – 0,5 year of the pre-diploma practical studies, pass of state exams and diploma defense in VSUES
About the School
VSUES, founded in 1967, is located in the center of Vladivostok, the city with unique monuments and architecture, combining Russian and Oriental style traditions.