How do we make sure that in future there is enough and healthy food for everyone in the world? The solution to this challenging question lies in the hands of international entrepreneurs. Do you want to make the difference in the agri-food chain with a global mindset? Do you also realize how important the role of circularly economy is? That is exactly what the degree programme International Food & Agribusiness is all about.
Check out the online open day!
Are you searching for an English taught bachelor programme in Horticulture, Agriculture, Sustainability or Food in the Netherlands?
Check out the Online Open Day of HAS University of Applied Sciences!
Future professions our students get to work in are:
- Business consultant or advisor
- Regional export/trade manager
- Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability manager
- Procurement/sourcing manager
- Sales/Business development/Account manager
- International or national entrepreneur
Are you interested in other cultures? Would you like to learn how to run a business or how to help companies to run their business more sustainably? Are you highly motivated, communicative, creative and professional? Then this English bachelor study programme is perfect for you!
The admission requirement for this 4-year Bachelor programme is a secondary school diploma, equivalent to the Dutch HAVO diploma. The level of your diploma will be assessed after HAS University of Applied Sciences has received your complete application form. If you want to know how your high school diploma is evaluated in the Netherlands before you apply, check the information in the Nuffic Country Modules.
You also need to be able to prove that you are proficient in the English language. HAS University of Applied Sciences prefers the IELTS language test: Academic programme: 6.0 (overall band score).
4 reasons to study at HAS University of Applied Sciences:
- An enterprising, world-class university with a comprehensive programme in agribusiness, food and environment
- Great carreer opportunies, 70% of our graduates find a job within 2 months after graduating
- Low tuition fees, EU approx. 2000 euro (first year 50% reduction for EU students), non-EU approx. 7500 euro
- An independent university that works actively with local and international business. Our educational concept focuses on entrepreneurial study involving substantial cross-fertilisation with day-to-day business practice. These ties provide real-life experiences for our students and teachers as well as strong support for businesses in terms of innovation, development and life-long learning
About the School
HAS University of Applied Sciences is the dynamic centre of the agribusiness, food and the living environment. HAS is building its own supporting role in the innovation of the knowledge infrastructure ... Read More