Our mission at the International Food & Agribusiness programme at HAS University of Applied Science, is to inspire you to become a game-changer in global food and agri systems. Together with young professionals from across the globe, you gain relevant knowledge of the complex and interesting food and agricultural business industry, but you also develop and apply the necessary business and personal skills to address the latest challenges and opportunities facing sustainable food and agri systems worldwide.
Future professions our students get to work in are:
- Business consultant or advisor
- Regional export/trade manager
- Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability manager
- Procurement/sourcing manager
- Sales/Business development/Account manager
- International or national entrepreneur
Are you interested in other cultures? Would you like to learn how to run a business or how to help companies to run their business more sustainably? Are you highly motivated, communicative, creative and professional? Then this English bachelor study programme is perfect for you!
The admission requirement for this 4-year Bachelor programme is a secondary school diploma, equivalent to the Dutch HAVO diploma. The level of your diploma will be assessed after HAS University of Applied Sciences has received your complete application form. If you want to know how your high school diploma is evaluated in the Netherlands before you apply, check the information in the Nuffic Country Modules.
You also need to be able to prove that you are proficient in the English language. HAS University of Applied Sciences prefers the IELTS language test: Academic programme: 6.0 (overall band score).
4 reasons to study at HAS University of Applied Sciences:
- An enterprising, world-class university with a comprehensive programme in agribusiness, food and environment
- Great carreer opportunies, 70% of our graduates find a job within 2 months after graduating
- Low tuition fees, EU approx. 2000 euro (first year 50% reduction for EU students), non-EU approx. 7500 euro
- An independent university that works actively with local and international business. Our educational concept focuses on entrepreneurial study involving substantial cross-fertilisation with day-to-day business practice. These ties provide real-life experiences for our students and teachers as well as strong support for businesses in terms of innovation, development and life-long learning
About the School
HAS University of Applied Sciences is the dynamic centre of the agribusiness, food and the living environment. HAS is building its own supporting role in the innovation of the knowledge infrastructure ... Read More