Bachelor - International Business
International business is a profile that prepares economists for companies that have international business and are involved with international investment cooperation.
Graduates of the profile can deal with:
- organization of new business and development of the existing one;
- management of enterprise business processes at various levels;
- planning and implementation of foreign investments;
- regulation and supervision of commercial activity of enterprises and organizations;
- evaluation of commodity and resource markets;
- analysis of financial activity and results of economic operations of enterprises and organizations.
Graduates of the profile can work in:
- Russian and foreign companies;
- government agencies and structures, including customs authorities;
- Russian and international scientific and research organizations, analytical and expert agencies;
- system of professional education.
Advantages of education:
- possibility to combine education in VSUES and the one in different foreign universities;
- acquisition of useful practical competences in programs of additional education;
- application of information resources, conducting active scientific, social and creative life;
- passing on-the-job training.
You will be able to:
- organize your own international business and manage it;
- conduct business at various types of international markets: goods, resources, financial, innovative, property market and others;
- justify and carry out investment projects, including international ones;
- apply up-to-date efficient work methods at international markets;
- apply legal base in conduct of international business;
- make expert evaluation of the current international market infrastructure;
- take position of economist and manager of any level at enterprises and organizations;
- successfully apply a foreign language in your professional activity;
- take into account particularities of business relations with APR countries, including China, Korea, Japan;
- continue education in the post-graduate school of VSUES or any other university, including a foreign one.
The relevance of education is determined by interest and need of the domestic business in regard to the development of mutually profitable and effective economic cooperation in Asian Pacific region.
About the School
VSUES, founded in 1967, is located in the center of Vladivostok, the city with unique monuments and architecture, combining Russian and Oriental style traditions.