Product and process innovations, technical advances and the opening of world trade have led to enormous growth opportunities in recent years, but also to increasing challenges for companies. The changed international framework conditions require specialists whose business know-how is not limited to the national market. As an International Business Manager you play a decisive role for your company worldwide and are in great demand as a specialist.
Your study structure
The degree course International Business (BA) comprises six semesters. It is divided into three sections, each of which is the acquisition of a basic scientific and scientific knowledge, the deepening of international business administration and the self-chosen specialization serve.
First stage of study
The first part of the study lays the foundation for your sound basic knowledge of economics, human resources management and marketing in an international environment. He also deals with scientific working methods and efficient work techniques that will determine your own academic success.
Second stage of study
Then you can build on your solid basic knowledge and deepen it in the second part of the study in the context of the macroeconomic context and the European economy. In addition, you will acquire in-depth know-how in business informatics, contract law, business English and international management.
Third stage of study
In the last third of your studies, it goes into the wells. You can choose from five exciting topics to become a real expert in your field. The combination of the wells is free for you.
In a concluding project work, you work on a job situation from practice in a team or alone and document the process and the results in a written report.
At the end of your studies, you write a scientifically sound written paper. In doing so, you deal intensively with the question of a topic from your studies.
They strive for more. They want to look out into the world and outside the box. With this globally oriented degree program, we will prepare you for the international economic market. They work with people from different countries and find effective solutions and new ways for common business models. After graduating, you will be able to work in exciting companies in global companies.
You manage international marketing projects and cross-border sales departments. You are the first point of contact for processing orders in European and international trade. They accompany the development as well as the development of international and intercultural teams. Even independent consulting for internationalization projects is conceivable. Through your scientifically sound and practice-oriented education, you are optimally prepared for the demands of the global job market. The clear international focus and the language mix of English and German make you as attractive to employers as your excellent business administration skills. Your career in a cross-border business environment is therefore no longer in the way.
- Key qualifications for study and work
- Basics of economics
- Basics of business
- Basics of Marketing Management
- Strategic and international marketing
- Fundamentals of personnel management
- Foundations of intercultural management
- Basics of production and material management
- Personnel management and development
- Global Teambuilding and Diversity Management
- Business Mathematics
- Basics of cost and activity accounting
- European economy
- Foundations and Applications of Business Informatics
- Investment and financing
- Operative controlling
- Fundamentals of contract law
- The language of business
- foreign trade
- Phase-oriented management and organization
- Strategic management in an international context
Semester 5-6 and specialization
- Final exam Bachelor thesis
Your choices and opportunities
Choose your two very personal specializations from five exciting areas:
- International right
- Global Communication
- balance Sheet management
- Strategic personnel management
AKAD University - the pioneer in the digital, time and place-independent bachelor degree program
Organize your studies according to your individual professional and private situation. Get the most out of your learning type! With the digital AKAD study model you can acquire a bachelor's degree during your working life in a flexible, individual and efficient manner :
The AKAD Campus is the central hub for your Bachelor's degree. At any time and on the move, you can use your study documents online. Plan exams very flexibly and exchange information with your fellow students and professors. Would you like to know how close you have come to your Bachelor's degree? A look at the AKAD Campus is enough! With the AKAD study model as a working student successful for a Bachelor's degree:
- Distance learning: practice-oriented, up-to-date and clearly structured study materials. Time and place independent. For home and on the go!
- E-learning: efficient learning through digital learning methods: online exercises, online coaching and web-based training. So that the contents sit safely!
- Interactive e-learning: personally by tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students. Additional skills that you can use profitably in your job!
- Seminars (optional): complementary to the virtual forms of learning. Immediately apply what you have learned in concrete professional issues!
About the School
Die AKAD-Gruppe versteht sich als innovativer Bildungsanbieter im Fernstudium. Mit staatlich und international anerkannten Studienabschlüssen sowie durch Weiterbildung auf hohem Niveau tragen wir zum ... Read More