Building the infrastructure for the development of society is a work that goes beyond the numbers and calculations. Be civil engineer is to control forces, calculating wind effects, evaluate the temperature changes and the strength of materials, ensuring the safety of the work and promoting people's well-being.
O Civil engineer It is responsible for the preparation of projects and calculations related to construction of buildings, bridges and large structures.
The growth of real estate market is constant. Still, the housing deficit is estimated at 6 million homes. Projects of the Federal Government as the My House, My Life and the Growth Acceleration Program - PAC, and the real estate credit policy are facts that confirm the rise of the labor market for civil engineering. Both the public sector and the private have job opportunities. Construction, building design offices, consulting and advisory services are market space for its operations.
While studying at FACIPE from the first half it is possible to accumulate experience through paid internships with grants between R $ 400 and R $ 724, offered by the institution and member companies through Facipe Careers. After completing the graduate starting salaries exceed the R $ 4,000. Throughout the career average salary exceeds R $ 14,000.
Design scenarios of the modern world, through structures that enable comfort and quality of life is a job that requires a lot of calculations and studies. The civil engineer involved in the design, planning and execution of the infrastructure necessary for the development of society. Buildings, bridges, tunnels, factories, ports, dams, roads and sanitation systems are projects ordering the performance of civil engineering, and construction sites will be part of their daily lives. Vocational training in Facipe also enables the performance in several areas, from construction management to propose methods and more efficient construction techniques, considering the preservation of the natural environment. You can also follow the academic career, ever thought about being a researcher or teacher? The area is vast and the choice is yours!
Provide the future Bachelor of Civil Engineering, the necessary conditions for a solid training with theoretical and practical knowledge, development of critical thinking, social and environmental responsibility, which is reflective and humanist, trained with generalist and able to develop vision, execute and analyze technical projects and science in civil engineering, following its technological developments and contributing to the social development of the region.
- Provide the student of engineering a generalist and specific view on the important concepts for the profession.
- Understanding the labor market and the importance of professional ethics;
- Expand the capacity of interpersonal interaction;
- Develop communication skills, oral and written analysis and synthesis.
- Recognize and explain the importance of their profession actuation axes, taking into account the professional and ethical behavior of citizens;
- Stimulate intellectual abilities of organization and study time planning.
- Provide the student with an understanding of basic concepts needed to focus on various aspects of construction, providing grants of expertise necessary to interconnect all axes that make up the professional axis.
- Promote theoretical and practical grounding necessary to understand the physical and mechanical behavior of soils during the act of designing and performing works by helping the axes structure and transport.
- To train students for the design and analysis of structures projects, emphasizing the economy and security in the organization of the elements that make up the structures, following the normative principles governing this area of activity.
- Enable egress to understand the dynamics of water resources for the collection, treatment, supply, use and final disposal, taking into account the environmental and sustainability aspects in the performance of tasks.
- Provide technical expertise for the development and implementation of topographic projects, earthworks and paving roads, integrating them to the other axes.