The financial market faces numerous regulations and increasing demands. Companies must make complex financing and investment decisions in an ever faster industry. They need experts who are able to develop sustainable financial strategies. A Bachelor of Finance and Accounting prepares you for these challenges and for an international business career.
Your study structure
Your Finance and Accounting (BA) degree program is structured into three sections, which will bring you to your degree:
First stage of study
The first step is to acquire a sound basic knowledge. Basics of economics, marketing strategies, personnel management, economic system or statistics are as much on the curriculum as work and presentation techniques.
Second stage of study
Subsequently, the knowledge acquired in further modules will be deepened with regard to the financial sector. Accounting, tax and project management are important building blocks for your career. In order to be able to act on the international financial market, subject-specific English is part of your studies.
Third stage of study
In the third part, you will focus on sales tax as well as success and risk analysis. You can apply and test your skills directly in practice in a business simulation game.
In a detailed project work you document a task and its solution in a written elaboration. So you are optimally prepared for your degree.
You finish your studies with the independent preparation of a bachelor thesis. In it, you will analyze a topic-relevant question about your study content from a scientific point of view.
If you want to be at the top of the league and aim for a long-term career in the finance and business industries, then you're in the right place with this degree program. They acquire the necessary economics know-how to work in higher management positions in accounting and controlling. In banks, tax authorities, insurance companies, management consultancies and other companies in the financial sector, you work as an investment banker, consultant, controller or take over the management of finance and accounting.
As a financial analyst, you observe the stock markets and advise companies on their purchase and sale. As a Finance and Accounting Manager you take over the administration of corporate finances and thus have a high responsibility towards employees and employers. You balance financial risks for specific projects and make a significant contribution to the success of your company. Because of your enormous responsibility, you can increase your earnings considerably in a very short time. On the job market, you are currently a highly sought after specialist and manager with your studies.
- Key qualifications for study and work
- Basics of economics
- Basics of business
- Basics of Marketing Management
- Fundamentals of personnel management
- Basics of production and material management
- Personnel management and development
- Business Mathematics
- Basics of cost and activity accounting
- Economic order and economic policy in Germany
- Foundations and Applications of Business Informatics
- Investment and financing
- Operative controlling
- Fundamentals of contract law
- Commercial, corporate and competition law
- Phase-oriented management and organization
- English for professional purposes C1
- Accounting according to national standards
- Deepening of cost and activity accounting
- Foundations of Taxation
- project management
- Training of Trainers
- value added tax
- Business game
- Accounting according to international accounting standards
- success analysis
- Risk and control system
- Income and corporate tax, trade tax
- Special taxes and tax code
- Taxation of corporations and partnerships
- Final exam Bachelor thesis
AKAD University - the pioneer in the digital, time and place-independent bachelor degree program
Organize your studies according to your individual professional and private situation. Get the most out of your learning type! With the digital AKAD study model you can acquire a bachelor's degree during your working life in a flexible, individual and efficient manner :
The AKAD Campus is the central hub for your Bachelor's degree. At any time and on the move, you can use your study documents online. Plan exams very flexibly and exchange information with your fellow students and professors. Would you like to know how close you have come to your Bachelor's degree? A look at the AKAD Campus is enough! With the AKAD study model as a working student successful for a Bachelor's degree:
- Distance learning: practice-oriented, up-to-date and clearly structured study materials. Time and place independent. For home and on the go!
- E-learning: efficient learning through digital learning methods: online exercises, online coaching and web-based training. So that the contents sit safely!
- Interactive e-learning: personally by tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students. Additional skills that you can use profitably in your job!
- Seminars (optional): complementary to the virtual forms of learning. Immediately apply what you have learned in concrete professional issues!
About the School
Die AKAD-Gruppe versteht sich als innovativer Bildungsanbieter im Fernstudium. Mit staatlich und international anerkannten Studienabschlüssen sowie durch Weiterbildung auf hohem Niveau tragen wir zum ... Read More