Bachelor - Environmental Design
Environmental design is a present-day direction of design for creative personalities who possess high level imaginative and systems thinking. It helps develop skills for artistic and creative activity in changing and completing architectural complexes of the modern city with outdoor advertising, in decorating sore window-cases, parklands, trade fairs, folk festivals, in preparation of topical exhibitions, museum expositions, in creating interiors of a different purpose. Advantages of education. You will be able to:
- become designer in enterprises of the production sector and other sectors of national economy, in creative organizations and institutions (design-bureau, architecture firms, printing and advertising companies), in education institutions, in state self-government authorities;
- build up character and image of the city;
- continue education in graduate and post-graduate school;
- receive additional education in programs offered by VSUES;
- become founder of a new style in city environment design;
- open your own art workshop, design-bureau.
Relevance of education. Graduates of the profile are in-demand in architecture and project organizations, advertising agencies, project and scientific-research institutes, publishing houses, art and printing works, design-studios, photo-, TV and movie studios in the area of corporate identity projecting, advertising and graphic complexes, and also in those areas of project activity where it is necessary to create aesthetic perfect and high-quality products and complexes.
About the School
VSUES, founded in 1967, is located in the center of Vladivostok, the city with unique monuments and architecture, combining Russian and Oriental style traditions.