The EAE’ s Bachelor Degree in in Business Administration and Management with participants receiving the qualification from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), provides solid academic training with a practical and professional approach with close links to the world of business.
The Bachelor Degree in in Business Administration and Management gives you the preparation you need to perform duties that are generally required in companies or in any particular department, such as Finance, Marketing and Sales, Investment, General Administration, Accounting and Human Resources, among others. This Degree gives students insight into the fundamental aspects of the economic system in which we operate, learning about the various management areas of a company from three perspectives:
- A generalist perspective, covering contents from all of the operational areas of a company.
- A clear practical approach, with over 630 hours of practical work experience which count as elective credits.
- A versatile methodology, designed to acquire the professional skills required to enter the employment market successfully.
In short, the EAE’s BBA is designed to equip professionals to run, manage and lead a company, organization and any other private or public institution. Our graduates are professionals equipped to take on executive duties within a context of complex and shifting global inter-relations, able to make decisions in the face of with uncertain circumstances.
Reasons for taking EAE’s Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management
EMPLOYABILITY: Because 100% of the students on EAE’s BBA who applied for an internship were successful and because 87% of our graduates find work within three months of completing the programme.
SERVICES: Because you can form part of EAE’s Alumni Community and because EAE students have access to the services offered by UPC.
KNOWLEDGE: Because students on EAE’s BBA outperform BBA students across Catalonia in 13 of the 14 indicators used by the Catalan Government and because they have practical training better than average BBA’ students in Catalonia.
INTERNATIONAL: Because you can take the degree in the Spanish/English bilingual format or 100% in English and because of the over 70 partnership agreements we have with universities around the world that gives you a range of exchange and training opportunities at an international level, including the Erasmus Programme, a semester in New York and other exchange programmes around the world.
First Year Subjects
- First Semester: Mathematics I, Financial Accounting I, Personal Productivity Tools I, Business Organization and Administration I.
- Second Semester: Mathematics II, Financial Accounting II, Introduction to the Economy Sociology.
- Annual: English I, Professional Development I.
Second Year Subjects
- First Semester: Statistics I, Spanish and World Economy, Company Planning and Analysis, Principles of Marketing.
- Second Semester: Statistics II, Financial Mathematics, Civil and Commercial Law, Commercial Management I.
- Annual: English II, Professional Development II.
Third Year Subjects
- First Semester: Cost Accounting I, Financial Management I, Microeconomics, Commercial Management II, Tax Law I.
- Second Semester: Cost Accounting II, Financial Management II, Macroeconomics, Professional Development III, Tax Law II.
Fourth Year Subjects
- First Semester: Labour Relations, Human Resources Management, Business Organization and Administration II, Financial Markets and Instruments, Information Systems.
- Second Semester: Elective subjects and Final Degree Project.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 21, 2017