- Degree with a major in: Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Degree with a major in: Geology
The course is designed to train professional experts in geo-environmental analysis, management of the environment and territory by a sustainable approach for the protection of biodiversity, reduction of risks arising from improper use of natural resources through a cross-disciplinary and systemic environment.
Documents to be provided for pre-evaluation:
- The high-school diploma that states the requirements for access to university education i.e. conferred on completion of a minimum of 12 years of education
- Certificate of academic eligibility if required by your home country (ex. for Chinese students Gaokao certificate with min. score 380, for Greek students Apolityrion)
- International English Language certificate (Cambridge; IELTS; TOEFL/TOEIC min level B1)
For detailed information about the application process, fees, and scholarship please contact us.
About the School
Founded in 1336, the University of Camerino is one of the most ancient universities in the world. Currently it enrolls about 8,000 students, catered by over 600 professors, instructors and staff.