The E.A.E.’s Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management with participants receiving the qualification from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (U.P.C.), provides solid academic training with a practical and professional approach with close links to the world of business.
The Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management gives you the preparation you need to perform duties that are generally required in companies or in any particular department, such as Finance, Marketing and Sales, Investment, General Administration, Accounting and Human Resources, among others. This Degree gives students insight into the fundamental aspects of the economic system in which we operate, learning about the various management areas of a company from three perspectives:
- A generalist perspective, covering contents from all of the operational areas of a company.
- A clear practical approach, with over 630 hours of practical work experience which count as elective credits.
- A versatile methodology, designed to give the professional skills required to successfully enter the job market.
In short, E.A.E.’s BBA is designed to equip professionals to run, manage and lead a company, organization, and any other private or public institution. Our graduates are professionals equipped to take on executive duties within a context of complex and shifting global inter-relations, able to take decisions in the face of uncertain circumstances.
Entry requirements and enrolment
Royal Decree 558/2010, dated 7th May, which regulates the conditions for access to official university degree education and the procedures for entry to Spanish public universities (BOE113, 8/05/2010), stipulates the following access routes, among others:
- University entrance examinations, or equivalent tests.
- Advanced Grade Vocational Training Programs, FP2 or equivalent.
- University qualifications.
- Entrance examinations for people over 25 years old.
- Students from other education systems subject to Article 38.5 of Organic Law 2/2006, dated 3rd May, on Education.
- Equivalence accreditation of foreign university studies (continuing the same studies).
Entrance priority is given to students who have completed a high school baccalaureate, in line with the Organic Law on Education, in social science, and who have passed the University Entrance examinations (PAU).
Reasons for taking E.A.E.’s Business School Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management:
Because 100% of the students on E.A.E.’s BBA who applied for an internship were successful and because 95.8% of our graduates find work after completing their program.
Because you can form part of E.A.E.’s Alumni Community and because E.A.E. students have access to the services offered by the U.P.C..
Because students on E.A.E.’s BBA outperform BBA students across Catalonia in 13 of the 14 indicators used by the Catalan Government and because they have better practical training than average BBA students in Catalonia.
Because you can take the degree in the Spanish/English bilingual format or 100% in English and because the over 70 partnership agreements we have with universities around the world give you a range of exchange and training opportunities at an international level, including the Erasmus Programme, a semester in New York, Virginia or Montreal and other exchanges around the world.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 12, 2018