Undergraduate - Construction
Place of study: Institute of Civil Engineering and Architecture (Ysian)
Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after MV Lomonosov, Arkhangelsk, Russia
The main specialty of discipline:
- Construction Materials;
- Fundamentals of metrology, standardization, certification and quality control;
- Engineering systems of buildings and structures (Heat the basics of heat engineering, water supply and sanitation with the basics of hydraulics, electricity supply to the basics of electrical engineering);
- Processes in construction;
- Basics of organization and management in construction.
- Engineering survey, design, construction, operation, evaluation and reconstruction of buildings and structures;
- Engineering and equipment construction projects and urban areas;
- The use of machinery, equipment and technologies for construction and production of building materials, products and designs.
Objects of professional activity:
- industrial and civil buildings, hydraulic engineering and environmental facilities;
- building materials, products and structures;
- system Heating supply, water supply and drainage of industrial and civil buildings and facilities;
- machines, equipment and technological systems and automation systems used in the construction and production of building materials, products and structures;
- real estate, land, urban areas.
Areas of professional activity of graduates-bachelors:
- surveying and engineering;
- production and technological and production and management;
- experimental - research;
- installation - commissioning and service-operational.
Graduates of this program demand in all sectors related to construction, from civil construction to road construction. Also, graduates bachelors involved in the design of buildings and structures, taking into account the climatic characteristics of the Arctic region and in the design of buildings in the northern climatic conditions.
About the School
NArFU’s strategic tasks are closely linked with implementation of the national geopolitical interests in the Arctic. Russia lacks experts and technologies for the development of its Arctic area, its c ... Read More