Companies are increasingly in demand for applications that can be installed on mobile devices and these solutions must adapt to different uses in terms of design, ergonomics or platform.
The Bachelor of Computer Science aims to train its students in the professions of tomorrow to meet these many challenges.
The training makes it possible to acquire from the first year the basics of computer science before specializing in second and third year towards the development of web solutions for companies.
The Bachelor II is an operational training to develop a real mastery of the different stages of the design to the production of a software solution.
The program focuses on the study of different programming languages and development environments. Kelly Sikkema / Unsplash
- Acquisition of basic computer skills
- Understanding of information systems
- Specialization in the computer professions
- Raise awareness about web marketing
- Professional projects and internship
- IT Application Developer
- Web developer
- Application Developer on Mobile Systems
- Analyst Developer
- Computer Architecture Software Achitecture
- Algorithm and data structure Infographic
- SQL relational databases
- Algorithm and Data Structure Network Architecture
- Databases / PHP C / C
- Distributed architecture
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming) Network Oriented Development Algorithm: Cybersecurity, Internet Encryption / Protocol
- Project management
About the School
The Institut de Langues et de Commerce International (ILCI) is a private institution of higher education. Founded in 2004, the Institut de Langues et de Commerce International is an International Busi ... Read More