Why study Entrepreneurship
This is an opportunity to gain exposure to the world of entrepreneurship through a holistic approach to education and training which will enable you to master the skills required to do business in Malaysia and globally. UNIRAZAK is the only university in Malaysia to offer entrepreneurship as an academic programme and which is also partners with Babson College, the #1 ranked school for entrepreneurship in the USA. We guarantee you a wealth of knowledge and an enjoyable full learning experience in entrepreneurship training at our campus, at the end of which you will be running your very own business.
- Exposing students to the real business venture experience.
- Shaping students creativity and leadership potential through classroom and actual business venture activities.
- Enabling students to venture into a business while undergoing their studies at Bank Rakyat School of Entrepreneurship.
- Students will have a good, balanced attitude, values and philosophy in their life as extra activities have been prepared specifically for them in building strong spiritual values as well as corporate values as a way of life.
- Pass STPM/A-Level with 2 principals or minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass Matriculation, Foundation or Pre-university; or
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with 5Bs including English; or
- Possess Diploma which is recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government.
4-Year Programme (Including Foundation in Business and Management)
- Pass SPM/SPMV/O-Level with 5 credits or equivalent qualifications.
English Proficiency Requirements
- TOEFL 550 / IELTS Band 4.5 / Pre-U or Secondary Education undertaken in English medium.
(Students without TOEFL and IELTS are required to complete and pass an Intensive English Programme offered by the University)
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is two (2) years from the date of the award.
- Malaysian students who enrol in Universiti Tun Abdul Razak Bachelor's programmes must possess a minimum of Band 4 in their Malaysia University English Test (MUET).
- Students without the minimum of MUET score are required to complete and pass an Intensive English Programme offered by the University).
Note: Additional charges will be imposed for the Intensive English Programme based on students placement level, in addition to the respective programme fees.
Career possibilities include:
Business Development Manager, Insurance Agency Owner/Manager, New Venture Founder/Manager, Sales Representative, Family Business Owner/Manager, Management Analyst, Non-Profit Organisation Founder/Manager, Small Business Owner/Manager, Franchise Business Owner/Manager, Management Consultant, and Realtor/Real Estate Manager.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 28, 2018