ESN Barcelona Business Institute is the first school in Spain to offer these studies accredited by Bath Spa University and Pearson.
This Degree is aimed at people who aspire to be trained in an international and multicultural context such as that offered by Bath Spa University.
We train professionals who want to access the labor market with the maximum capacity and guarantees that a British Degree can offer.
Teaching framework and methodology
In a Learning by Doing environment the student will learn to link theory with practice through the development of tasks and projects complemented by classes of active professionals and case studies.
In addition to the theoretical contents of each training area, our students work in a continuous way some management skills:
- Time management
- Speech and personal communication
We offer quality training in which the active participation of students and high involvement that enables maximum use of the studies is indispensable.
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Operations
- Management Accounting
- Managing a Succesful Business Project
- Innovation and Commercialisation
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Research Project
- Organisational Behaviour
- Product and Service Development
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
- International marketing
- Brand Management
THIRD YEAR (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS)
- Business and Management Project
- International Marketing
- Enterprise: creating your business
- New Trends in Management
- Cross-Cultural Management in International Business
ECTS Credits: 180
- Involve students in a different business education program that unleashes creativity and innovation and prepares graduates to succeed in an international environment.
- Equip students with what is necessary for their specialty and with general theory and understanding of the evolution of the business environment, so that they can innovate and solve problems.
- Development of entrepreneurial behavior through professional and personal development, preparing students to be adaptable and ready to take advantage of opportunities.
- Train students to use a range of tools to communicate and collaborate; Understanding and application of digital technologies and professional development and networking.
- Develop an understanding of the nature of global forces shaping contemporary organizations: economic, social, ethical, political, ecological, technological and regulatory.
- Create ethically conscious critical thinkers who assess and question the positive and negative effects of business management practices before making judgments about their value and consequences.
Accrediting entity and accrediting title
Bath Spa University awards the Bachelor (Hons) in Business and Management title to the students who successfully complete their studies.
Pathways and duration
A degree of 180 ECTS credits and 60 ECTS credits per year.
- Spanish Bachelor or equivalent of other countries (First year).
- Spanish Vocational qualifications or equivalent of other countries (First year).
- International students with High National Diploma of Pearson Edexcel (Third year).
Personal interview. In person, by videoconference or telephone, depending on each case.
Program taught in: