The Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration program is designed to help the students to acquire academic and technical skills, so that they are able to take up managerial roles in the future.
The objectives of the course are aimed at:
1. Developing the skills and abilities required to exhibit strong leadership qualities and management abilities in a complex global and changing business environment by providing students with an understanding of the management disciplines of accounting & finance, marketing and managing people. Elective subjects can further extend this knowledge base to accommodate student interest and vocational needs.
2. Offering opportunities to explore modern aspects of Business Administration not previously considered and to broaden aspects that were covered in previous studies.
3. Developing a keen appreciation of some key theoretical concepts, major economic themes and significant current issues related to Business Administration.
4. Providing opportunities for practical appreciation and application of the Business Administration perspective for businesses in the Asian region.
5. Developing an awareness of the professional context as it will enable the graduates with Business Administration credentials to acquire information regarding the areas of employment.
After completion of this course, the students are expected to find jobs and work as
1. Marketing Consultant
2. Investment Banker
3. Business Advisory
4. Management Consultant
5. Commodities Trader
6. General Manager
7. Training Manager
8. Small Business Operator
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 13, 2018