This Bachelor program is ideal if you wish to thrive in a creative environment and like to manage projects
This innovative curriculum presents a modern vision of businesses, marketing and an in-depth understanding of digital marketing,
This dynamic program gives a solid foundation in all aspects of business. Thanks to the management courses, you will gain a better understanding of company structures and environments. You will also gain excellent knowledge and strong skills in digital marketing, communication, public relations, sales, media, advertising and negotiation, to meet the challenges of this rapidly evolving sector. You will understand the impact of technology on businesses.
This Bachelor program prepares you for brilliant careers as a marketing director, community manager, digital marketing manager, brand manager or consultant.
Employability: Our bachelor combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and our digital platform.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We benefit from half a century of education expertise and outstanding business know-how that puts a central emphasis on employability.
Our cutting-edge curriculum is designed by our experts with business leader’s input to give graduates’ career a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique teaching style combining academic excellence, practical skills and technology. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized and IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters. > more
Facts and Figures
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Digital Marketing
- 41 courses: including a wide range of subjects
- Study mode: full time
- Small classes: 15- 20 students
- Excellent professor to student’s ratio: 1 to 6
- Language: courses taught in English.
- 2 intakes per year in October and March.
What Our Alumni Say
“The Education received at IFM has helped me a lot to first of all give me an orientation of what I would like to do and secondly, the practical approach IFM follows, provided me with valuable information helping me every day in my professional career."
Julian Strosek, General Director, Kiveda Group, Germany
“IFM gave the opportunity to study in an international setting. The impact of the different cultures and work styles opened my mind to all the different ways of finding innovative new solutions to current business challenges. Studying at IGM gave me an edge which I use to this day.”
Xavier C. Béard, Compliance Officer, Edmond de Rothschild Bank, Switzerland
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More