To ensure that students have a good basic legal knowledge as well as a specific knowledge of the sectors dealing mainly with company law (private and public companies and the services sector). The degree course offers students two different curricula providing two types of preparation:
- Law services in private enterprises, public administration and the services sector with a good basic knowledge of company economics and finance, as well as a suitable professional traineeship
- Specific course on employment consultancy and a suitable professional traineeship.
- Business and employment consultant
- Consultant for public administration
- Legal and computer consultants
- Banking, insurance, and financial consultants
- Company Legal Expert: this curriculum is meant for those who wish to acquire integrated legal, economic and organizational competencies in the fields of administration, contracts, industrial relations, company tax consultancy.
- Employment Consultant: this curriculum is for those who wish to acquire a knowledge of the legal issues concerning labor so as to be able to apply the relative laws. It also provides the theoretical and operational skills required for consultancy and company services and prepares graduates for positions as chief of staff or in the management of human resources, as labor and professional training consultant, the expert on trade union relations and trade union negotiator, the expert on safety in the workplace.
Admission to Italian Universities is possible only if the student holds a Diploma di Maturità ("A" Levels/Higher School Certificate) gained after 5 years at a high school.
There is no selection test for enrolment in the course, but there is a test to ascertain the student's initial level of competences: students enrolled in the first year of their course are required to have reached a level of proficiency in Italian Language, History and General Knowledge. Each year, entry tests are held in September.
About the School
The University of Bergamo is located in Lombardia, a region in Northern Italy with more than 10 millions inhabitants and one of the regions with the highest GDP pro capita in Europe.