In response to global trends and challenges facing the aviation industry, KSU offers an undergraduate (Bachelor’s) Aviation Management programme, which aims to develop highly-qualified professionals in the field of modern aviation management who would understand the challenges and laws of this global and competitive sector, and contribute to aviation industry development. Aviation Management programme students also have the possibility to obtain a commercial pilot license.
The Aviation Management programme seeks to train specialists in the field of aviation management with a broad skill set:
analytical, innovative, critical thinking and a methodological framework enabling the student to monitor and evaluate the complex aviation business environment.
modern general management skills that are relevant while working in various teams and business organizations, regardless of sector.
specific knowledge of the aviation sector, its development, global trends and significance for different countries and regions.
- aviation-specific competencies that are needed to work in this sector.
After finishing this programme, students have the knowledge and skills to work in a wide range of companies dealing with the aviation sector, develop management and commercial projects in the field of aviation, and take senior management positions.
This school offers programmes in English and Lithuanian
Foreigners who want to enroll in the full-time Aviation Management study programme must have completed secondary education.
The competitive grade structure and the percentage weighting:
• grades of the diploma (certificate) annex – 50 percent
• motivational letter – 40 percent
• language skills of the study programme to which the applicant applies – 10 percent
• additional points (20 percent) may be awarded for work experience or voluntary activity if it is related to the chosen study programme
Applicants to KSU must submit:
the application form (available on the website www.ksu.lt)
qualification documents (certificate, diploma) and their annexes (documents must be legalized or approved by Apostille)
- a document issued by the Study Quality Assessment Centre on the recognition of foreign academic qualifications (more on the recognition of these documents can be found on the school website)
a copy of the person’s ID document, approved by a public notary or respective authorities
a document certifying the required level of English – TOEFL or IELTS certificate, or other documents
a motivational letter
a curriculum vitae
- 2 passport-size photos
All documents must be submitted in English or Lithuanian.
DURATION AND PRICE
Full-time studies – 3.5 years
- 1980 EUR per semester for EU students
- 2250 EUR per semester for non-EU students