International Real Estate and Facility Management (Facility Management)
This English-taught professional bachelor's programme prepares you for a career in the facility management industry. In 3 or 4 years’ time, you will become a professional in coordinating and directing all the support services of an organisation.
Right in the middle of things!
- Can you create the work place of the future in a sustainable way?
- Are you service minded?
- Can you manage the catering, cleaning services and security in an international company?
After your graduation in Breda, you as a Facility Manager are a team player who ensures that guests feel comfortable and staff can perform well in their work.
Worldwide facility managers are at the heart of organisations such as:
- event organisations
- catering, cleaning and security organisations
NHTV offers International Real Estate and Facility Management as either a 3- or 4-year course, depending on your prior level of education.
You will benefit from the intensive 3-year programme in two respects: you gain one year in time, and save one year of tuition fees.
You can follow the 3-year programme if you already have:
- a pre-university education (e.g. vwo or Hochschulereifezeugnis)
- a vocational education in a related field (e.g. mbo-degree Facilitaire Dienstverlening level 4)
- a related propaedeutic certificate
- a diploma of a higher education or university study programme
- previously acquired competencies
You can enter the 4-year programme if you completed vocational education (mbo level 4) or higher secondary education, for example:
- Avgångsbetyg från Gymnasieskolan
- Senior High School
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students
You can apply for this programme if you have completed secondary school, Abitur, Artium, Avgångsbetyg från Gymnasieskolan, COU, Senior High School - A levels or secondary vocational education.
If your qualifications are not mentioned above, please contact Student Office (international.office(at)nhtv.nl).
Test Of English as a Foreign Language
As a non-native speaker of English, you must also show sufficient results of one of these tests:
- TOEFL test (minimum score 80 internet-based and minimum sub score for Speaking 20)
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score 6.0 and a minimum sub score for Speaking 6.0)
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate
If your high school diploma is comparable with A-levels, you are exempted from taking the English test.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017