- 5 Schools
- 30 Programs
- 40 Nationalities
- 2000+ Students
- 4000+ Alumni
The BTech program in Mechatronics Engineering offers combined expertise of Mechanical, Electrical and Computer technologies.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS THESE BENEFITS:
- Full equipped centralized air-conditioned lecture halls provided with projectors.
- Advanced laboratories with world-class facilities
- Automation laboratory
- Strength of materials laboratory
- Programmable logic control laboratory
- Microprocessor & microcontroller laboratory
- Computer integrated manufacturing laboratory
- Computer-aided design laboratory
- Integrated electronics laboratory
- Measurements & instrumentation laboratory
- Machine shops & drawing halls
- Opportunities to interact with renowned professionals
- One mandatory industrial visit every semester
- Use of modern teaching techniques and latest tools
- Site visits / field work / industrial training as an important part of curriculum
- Group assignments to inculcate team spirit in budding design professionals.
- Open forums and group discussions to equip students with concept of sharing their viewpoint
- Scholarships to meritorious students
- Ambience and environment to facilitate creativity and innovation.
Design, improve, implement and maintain high-tech products, services and processes (Industrial automation, intelligent systems, manufacturing, robotics etc.)
This Program offers the following minor specializations
- Automotive Technology
- Robotics and Automation
- Business Management
- Admission is open to students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
- Application Fee: 100 AED
- Registration Fee: 1900 AED
- Tuition Fee per year: 39,000 AED
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 7, 2018