Having obtained this qualification, students will be able to apply critical competencies and skills in a specialized multimedia area, as required for a professional career in the discipline.
A National Diploma: Multimedia, or an equivalent qualification at an equivalent standard, as determined by a Status Committee.
Selection is based on an interview and the submission of a portfolio. An average mark of 60% for all third-year modules is recommended.
- Multimedia Design 4
- Multimedia Technology 4
- Research Methods and Techniques 4
- Nature of programme: One year programme.
- Minimum duration: One-year formal instruction.
- The programme is offered full-time only.
- All modules are compulsory.
- Number of modules per year: 3 year-modules
Program taught in: