- 5 Schools
- 30 Programs
- 40 Nationalities
- 2000+ Students
- 4000+ Alumni
The B.Tech program in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) at MU, Dubai offers a unique mix of electrical, electronics and computer-related courses enabling the students to take up professional career / higher studies in any of these areas.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS THESE BENEFITS:
- Highly experienced and qualified faculty with teaching and industry experience.
- Industry oriented education and training.
- Minor Specialization and various electives options
- Well-equipped laboratories.
- High-level industry interaction.
- Emphasis on Innovative and Creative Learning
- Guest lectures and seminars by distinguished professionals from academia and Industry.
- Industrial visits, field trips, & hands-on workshops.
- Mandatory Internships during the program for professional training and practical knowledge.
An Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate can work as an Engineer in various Industrial set up like:
- Energy Supply corporations
- Industrial research and development labs
- Electrical & Electronics manufacturing
- Electrical Power Utility companies
- Radio and Television service provider
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Software & Service companies
This Program offers the following minor specializations
- Embedded Systems
- Energy Management
- Energy Systems
- Signal Processing & Control
- Business Management
A candidate seeking admission to BTech should have completed 12th Grade or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, and mathematics with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The medium of instruction is English.
- Application Fee: 100 AED
- Registration Fee: 1900 AED
- Tuition Fee per year: 39,000 AED
About the School
Manipal University Dubai (MUD) is a branch campus of Manipal University, India, the largest private university in the country enrolling over 25,000 students across 23 disciplines. Manipal University, ... Read More