- 5 Schools
- 30 Programs
- 40 Nationalities
- 2000+ Students
- 4000+ Alumni
The BTech program in Computer Science Engineering prepares students to understand/ use the techniques, skills and modern software tools necessary for software development for the international market.
The students are exposed to the right kind of environment and trained for all kinds of challenges they will face in the practical world.
The program promotes students’ growth and self-development through internships, guest lectures, industry-sponsored projects, and opportunities for experimental learning.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS THESE BENEFITS:
- State-of-the-art laboratories which consist of latest software
- Opportunities to interact with professionals
- The students in this program are members of IEEE. This helps them to participate in various technical events hosted within and outside the university.
- Group assignments to inculcate team spirit in budding engineers.
- Seminars and projects are given to imbibe research activities in students.
- Scholarships to meritorious students.
- The graduates can enter the industry as software programmers, network engineers, software testers, SAP professionals, and research scientists.
- The School of Engineering & IT has collaborations with a number of companies which will be taking part in the placement process. A few of these companies are listed below:
- Hellman Logistics
- Barcode Gulf
- Ras InfoTech
- Al Asas
This Program offers the following minor specializations
- Graphics and Image Processing
- Information Management and Analytics
- Intelligent Systems
- Network and Security
- Software Process Engineering
- Business Management
- Admission to BTech programs is open to students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
- Application Fee: 100 AED
- Registration Fee: 1900 AED
- Tuition Fee per year: 39,000 AED
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 10, 2018