About the B.S.B.A. in International Business
As you earn your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in International Business, you will study abroad, learn a foreign language and study specialized business courses with experienced faculty. The skills and knowledge you obtain will prepare you for the vast global community.
An International Business degree from the University of Central Missouri gives you:
- Analytical skills for graduate study or a career in the global marketplace
- Foreign language knowledge to broaden your career opportunities
- Study abroad experiences
The Harmon College of Business and Professional Studies has received accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, an accreditation given to less than one-third of the nation’s business schools. You will earn a degree from an accredited program, and you will benefit from the school’s 90 per cent job placement rate and extensive on-campus recruitment program.
Earning your International Business degree from UCM will prepare you for a career in a variety of international business fields:
- humanitarian aid
- public policy
- foreign trade
Scholarships and Financial Aid
A wide variety of scholarships are available to help finance your education. Learn more about the scholarships available at ucmo.edu/efascholar.
Federal financial aid is available. UCM’s FAFSA Code: 002454
Every UCM student is eligible for a $1,000 study abroad grant. Other scholarships and grants are available to assist with expenses.
To complete the 120-credit hour program, you must have:
- Completed eight preadmission courses with a grade of C or higher and must obtain a 2.25 cumulative GPA, and a 2.25 in these specific courses, before admission to the degree program. These courses are recommended for completion during your freshman and sophomore years.
- Demonstrate proficiency in a single modern foreign language through the level of Intermediate II.
- To satisfy the General Education Assessment Policy, students must take the GEA exam before or during the semester in which a total of 45 credit hours will be earned. The minimum score of 425 must be achieved by the semester in which 75 credit hours will be earned. For more information, visit ucmo.edu/testingservices.