The Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Design Engineering is dedicated to developing engineers with exceptional design skills combined with a global perspective—engineers who are ready to meet the challenges of today’s world!
EARN YOUR FOUR-YEAR UPEI BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN SUSTAINABLE DESIGN ENGINEERING IN A PROFESSIONAL-PRACTICE ENVIRONMENT!
DESIGN YOUR FUTURE
The University of Prince Edward Island Cairo Campus' Faculty of Sustainable Design Engineering is for students who:
- are eager to put their skills and knowledge to work
- want to design innovative, targeted, and sustainable processes, products, and solutions
- want to be part of a unique learning experience that is hands-on, team-focused, project-based, and industry-linked
- are keen to improve people’s lives and better society
WHAT IS SUSTAINABLE DESIGN ENGINEEING?
Sustainable Design Engineering goes beyond being efficient, attractive, on time, and on budget. It cares about how such goals are achieved, about its effect on people, the environment, and society. Sustainable Design Engineering is a growing part of today’s product and systems-design conversations. While sustainable design is inherent in all traditional engineering disciplines, we have developed an engineering program that puts a specialized focus on the design process across various disciplines through a project-based curriculum. UPEI was the ﬁrst school in Canada to adopt this approach for a full four-year degree program.
DESIGN YOUR CAREER PATH
With a degree in Sustainable Design Engineering, students will have a competitive advantage because of their multidisciplinary approach to sustainable design. The growing global focus on the ability to develop or enhance efficient solutions for systems and processes in both private and public companies will open up many exciting career opportunities now and in the future. The interdisciplinary nature of our program provides students with a broad and balanced knowledge base in mathematics, complementary studies, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
ENGINEERED FOR INDUSTRY
Our unique program is organized as an innovation-focused engineering consulting ﬁrm. Faculty and staff act as senior engineers, consultants, and mentors to project groups working on real-world problems for community-based and industrial clients.
- Duration: 4 Years
- Awarding University: University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI)
- Sustainable Energy
- Career Prospects As:
- Robotics and Industrial Automation
- Sustainable Energy
- Bio-resources and food processing
- Sensors optics and Imaging
- Advanced manufacturing
- Please click here to download our Sustainable Design Engineering Flyer.
- Link to website for additional information: https://www.uofcanada.edu.eg
annca / Pixabay
About the School
A Canadian campus hosting top Canadian Universities with futuristic programs. The Universities of Canada in Egypt promotes an all-round active and diverse student life. It is the first International B ... Read More