Bastyr University's psychology degree programs offer a firm scientific foundation and a holistic understanding of mind and body to prepare students for meaningful careers in a diversity of fields.
The bachelor of science degree with a major in health psychology offers students a choice of three tracks. This track system lets students direct their focus of study, tailoring their undergraduate experience to meet their interests.
- Health Psychology - Integrated Wellness Track - 2 years
- Health Psychology - Pre-Med Track - 2 years
- Health Psychology - Social Advocacy Track - 2 years
Advantages of Health Psychology Programs at Bastyr
- Extensive and rigorous study in the core areas of psychology
- Substantial exploration of cutting-edge and emerging areas of psychology and health, such as psychology and spirituality, interdisciplinary collaboration and ecopsychology
- Innovative curriculum with a unique focus on holistic psychology and its interrelationship with physical health and spirituality
- Small class sizes with highly experienced faculty who are committed and accessible to students
- Vibrant university community of like-minded learners and faculty
- Opportunities to take electives in other areas of natural health, such as nutrition and herbal sciences
- Opportunity to complete a senior research thesis (undergraduate programs)
About the School
Since its inception in 1978, Bastyr University has been a pioneer in science-based natural medicine. Founders Les Griffith, ND; William A. Mitchell, Jr., ND; and Joseph E. Pizzorno, Jr., ND; along wit ... Read More