Graduates have knowledge from the area of design methods, engineering computations, materials processing technologies, investigations methods and IT techniques assisting design, manufacturing, and maintenance of machines. Graduates can use knowledge from the area of mechanics, the strength of materials and materials selection using contemporary computational tools, and the management of the design process. They also have the fundamental knowledge from the area of the pro-ecological technologies and integrated environment systems
This field of study is based on the Polish Mechanics and Machine Design programme. Modifications involve merging selected courses into modules so that the study program is more compact.
The study program includes (not limited) the following modules:
- Maths, Physics, Statistics, and other base courses,
- IT module (information technology, programming etc.),
- The module of technical courses (algorithms and data structures, numerical methods, computer simulations, CAD/CAM/CAE systems),
- Automation and robotics,
- Metallurgy, Welding and Materials Engineering,
- Engineering mid-project (last semester).
About the School
Welcome to the Silesian University of Technology (SUT), a place that without any doubts educates successful people. Almost 10% of top-managers in Poland graduated from SUT. Its alumni receive the high ... Read More