The program provides a broad understanding of core business principles with the option to choose a concentration in the following areas: Marketing, Management, Finance or Managerial Economics. The management programs aim to develop leadership skills and to expose students to the tools used in the business world. With a strong focus on communication, cultural fluency and decision-making in diverse environments, the programs qualify for management careers in organizations with global ties. These can be large multinational organizations, but also start-ups and small- and medium-sized organizations with a need for cross-border perspectives.
- Program Start Date: Fall or Spring semester
- Duration: 3 years
- Start Dates: Fall Semester: Late August, Spring Semester: February
- Location: Campus am Rupenhorn
- Fees: The fee for the German degree track is €4500 per semester.
Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, or equivalent.
German Degree Track (180 ECTS)
- Core Modules: Propaedeutics, English, Math & Statistics, Business & Business Studies
- Electives: General Education Studies, Cultural Studies, Quantitative Business Research, Economics
- Specialization in International Management, Marketing, Finance or Managerial Economics