The program provides a broad understanding of core business principles with the option to choose a concentration in the following areas: Marketing, Management, Finance or Managerial Economics. The management programs aim to develop leadership skills and to expose students to the tools used in the business world. With a strong focus on communication, cultural fluency and decision-making in diverse environments, the programs qualify for management careers in organizations with global ties. These can be large multinational organizations, but also start-ups and small- and medium-sized organizations with a need for cross-border perspectives.
- Program Start Date: Fall or Spring semester
- Duration: 3 years
- Start Dates: Fall Semester: Late August, Spring Semester: February
- Location: Campus am Rupenhorn
- Fees: The fee for the German degree track is €4500 per semester.
Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, or equivalent.
German Degree Track (180 ECTS)
- Core Modules: Propaedeutics, English, Math & Statistics, Business & Business Studies
- Electives: General Education Studies, Cultural Studies, Quantitative Business Research, Economics
- Specialization in International Management, Marketing, Finance or Managerial Economics
About the School
Touro College is an independent institution dedicated to transmit and perpetuate the Jewish heritage, as well as to serve the general community in keeping with their commitment to intellectual inquiry ... Read More