- Work as electric electronic engineers, researchers or managers in national or international companies,
- Pursue master's or doctoral degrees in electric electronic engineers, or a related field, in graduate schools worldwide, and eventually, hold faculty positions in academia, and
- Develop new products based on advances in electric electronic engineers and/or start new high-tech companies.
Our students will acquire the below knowledge, abilities and behaviors by the time of their graduation.
1. Ability to communicate effectively and write and present a report in Turkish and English.
2. Ability to work individually, and in intra-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teams.
3. Recognition of the need for life-long learning and ability to access information, follow developments in science and technology, and continually reinvent oneself.
4. Knowledge of project management, risk management, innovation and change management, entrepreneurship and sustainable development.
5. Awareness of sectors and the ability to prepare a business plan.
6. Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility and demonstrating ethical behavior.
Faculty of Engineering Specific Outcomes
7. Knowledge of engineering problems of the era, global and societal impact of engineering solutions on health, environment and safety and their legal consequences.
8. Knowledge of current engineering applications and standards used in engineering applications.
9. Ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems and the ability to select and apply proper analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
10. Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product to meet desired needs within realistic constraints and conditions by employing modern design tools.
11. Ability to develop, select and employ modern techniques and tools and use information and communication technologies needed for engineering practice.
12. Ability to design and conduct experiments, gather data and analyze and interpret results for investigating engineering problems.
Electric Electronic Specific Outcomes
13. Adequate knowledge in mathematics, science and subjects pertaining to computer science and the ability to use this knowledge to solve complex engineering problems.
14. Knowledge of advanced mathematics including differential equations, integral calculus, linear algebra, complex variables and discrete mathematics.
15. Knowledge of mathematics, natural science, computer science and engineering sciences necessary to analyze and design complex electrical and electronic devices, software and systems containing hardware and software components.
16. Knowledge of probability and statistics including electrical and electronics engineering applications.
17. The breadth of knowledge in electrical and electronics engineering encompassing circuit design, digital systems, electronics, electromagnetics, signal processing, and communications. Depth of knowledge in one of the electrical and electronics engineering areas of multimedia, communications, embedded systems or mechatronics.
18. Depth of knowledge in one of the electrical and electronics engineering areas of multimedia, communications, embedded systems or mechatronics.
Özyeğin University Department of Electric Electronic Engineering was established in 2009
- 44 Undergraduate Placement Quota
- %60 Scholarship Average
- 11 Faculty Members
We are working to generate new methods and technologies in areas relevant to electric electronic; to educate electric electronic engineers with a deep technical background, awareness of contemporary issues, and entrepreneurial skills; and to conduct joint projects with industry in order to develop high-end products utilizing our research results.
About the School
As a research university, Özye?in University always opens new horizons and presents new opportunities for students to enable them to discover their true competencies. In a quest to have its graduates ... Read More