BSc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Atilim University Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department was founded with the aim of graduating qualified engineers and to carry forward the society upon contributing to the advancement of knowledge.
The curriculum has been designed to meet national and international needs and focuses on communications, signal processing and embedded systems areas. Topics such as high voltage, electrical machinery and power distribution are treated in the curriculum as well.
Atilim E.E. Department is renowned with the advanced facilities and devices present in its laboratories. The capabilities or our laboratories extend form "RF vector network measurements" to "High speed logic analysis" and "High frequency time domain measurements".
The Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department has the following objectives:
1. To teach students the basic concepts of engineering profession
2. To familiarize students with the basic concepts of electrical and electronics engineering
3. To graduate engineers capable of solving complex engineering problems
4. To develop engineers who are aware of their responsibilities and who are prone to intra-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teamwork as well as individual works
5. To graduate engineers who are open to new ideas, who can adopt life-long learning, and who have enhanced capabilities in creativity and innovative applications
Our students are expected to acquire the following abilities:
1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics (including discrete mathematics, random processes, differential equations, linear algebra and complex variables), theoretical and experimental knowledge of science and of Electrical-Electronics Engineering in modeling and solving of engineering problems
2. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems, ability to choose and apply appropriate models and analysis methods for this
3. An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice, ability to use information technologies effectively
4. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data for engineering problems
5. An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams, and ability of individual working
6. An ability to communicate effectively in Turkish, knowledge of, at least, one foreign language
7. Skills in project management, risk management and time management, recognition of international standards and methodologies, ability to think innovatively and find non-traditional approaches, awareness of sustainable development