Description of the Program
This qualification ensures competence for performing measurement, evaluation, control and management tasks in the field of electricity. Apart from learning the bases of electrical and electronic engineering within the frame of the study at our institution the students will become members of a technology society involving them in complex projects and developments already during the university years.
Electrical Engineers owning complex knowledge are now mostly wanted in Europe. Companies acting in the most dynamically developing industry field on the Earth ranging from nuclear power plants to microelectronic companies, from small-scale teams to multi-continental firms are waiting for you.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, register on our application site (https://apply.pte.hu/), and start your application.
- Fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.
About the School
The creation of the University of Pécs was first initiated by King Louis the Great in 1367. Today, the University of Pécs is one of the most prestigious institutions in the country, where there are te ... Read More