The undergraduate study program - Computer Science - is one of the best opportunities for the socio-professional integration of graduates in the field of exact sciences. As a result of repeated requests of foreign citizens to study Computer Science in a foreign language, the Computer Science in English program capitalizes on the development of the Department of Exact Sciences and Engineering by attracting international students.
In this regard, the development of education and research in the field of exact sciences is a priority of "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia. The existence of a Computer Science degree program consolidates and develops the overall quality of training of future computer specialists.
At the end of the study program, the Computer Science graduates will be able to pursue their professional activity in all organizations that aim to analyze and process the information, software product design, and development, computer network administration, or systems administration of database management.
- To carry out study programs in the field of continuous training and career perfect for the field of business initiation, management, and administration in accordance with the requirements of a modern and efficient education system.
- To connect the education system with research, to involve the students in carrying out studies on current topics in the field of business management.
- To carry out research programs in the field of business, management, and administration oriented towards the fundamental themes and current priorities of the economic system and the European integration of professional training and career-oriented programs.
- Type of studies: Full-time
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of accreditation: Provisional authorization (AP)
- The standard length of studies: 3 years
- Degree: Bachelor
- County: Alba
- City: ALBA IULIA
- Credit/Lenght: 180
The academic year is divided into two semesters and two examination periods:
- Autumn semester: October 1 - end of January
- Winter holiday: December 22 - the beginning of January
- First examination session: end of January - end of February
- Intersemestrial holiday: mid-February - end of February 24
- Spring semester: end of February - end of May
- Second examination session: end of May-end of June - beginning of July
- Summer holiday: the beginning of July - September 30
- Tuition fees for EU/EEA students: 3,000 RON/academic year
- Tuition fees for foreign citizens from non-EU member states (valid for the academic year 2019/2020), payable in advance for one academic year: 2,700 Euro/academic year
- File processing fee: 50 EURO, payable before submitting the application for admission.
About the School
As a public higher education institution, “1 Decembrie 1918” University of Alba Iulia is going through a new stage of its existence, a stage marked by the three principles underlying the current manda ... Read More