Description of the Program
The degree course is offered to serve profession oriented students, providing subjects and advanced research opportunities in the sphere of computer engineering, such as software engineering, data networks, information systems, cost efficient solutions in engineering, manufacturing, etc. A large component of the studies are laboratory oriented, and as well as covering software engineering and programming skills, this course provides experience of being part of an information technology team working on real projects or as a trainee where students can simultaneously get experience of and study practical work. The aim of the program is to equip students with a solid skillset in modern techniques and provide quality instruction needed for a professional career in the field of information technology engineering.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, register on our application site (https://apply.pte.hu/), and start your application.
- Fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Introduction to Number Theory
- Digital Logic Design
- Foundations of Electrical Signals of Hardware
- Modelling of Transport Processes
- Information Visualization
- Visual and Web Programming
- Engineering Management
- Measurement and Data Acquisition
- Computer Architecture
- Signals and Systems
- Technical System Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Software Technology
- Control Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Foundations of Information Security
- Construction Management
- Intelligent Systems
- Information Technology of Autonomous Systems
- Computer System Administration
See 9 more programs offered by University of Pécs »
Last updated May 31, 2019
This course is