As a business administration major, you'll learn core elements of business, such as accounting, economics, finance, information systems, management, marketing, and statistics.
When you decide which field of business you find most interesting, you can choose from one of our 11 specializations :
- Computer Information Systems
- Early Entry Law / Pre-Law, Business
- Entrepreneurship Fellows Program
- General Business (online bachelor's)
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
About the School
The University of Baltimore provides innovative education in business, public affairs, the applied liberal arts and sciences, and law to serve the needs of a diverse population in an urban setting.