The aims of the Business Administration Study Program in English are to ensure the training of specialists in the field of business administration in accordance with the current and future trends in the field of economics, IT and communication, design and assessment, providing quality and efficient conditions for education.
The program focuses on attaining a formative, modern student who can be pragmatically oriented in the education system in accordance with the real needs of the Romanian school within the extended context of the European Union.
- To carry out study programs in the field of continuous training and career perfect for the field of business initiation, management, and administration in accordance with the requirements of a modern and efficient education system.
- To connect the education system with research, to involve the students in carrying out studies on current topics in the field of business management.
- To carry out research programs in the field of business, management, and administration oriented towards the fundamental themes and current priorities of the economic system and the European integration of professional training and career-oriented programs.
- Type of studies: Full-time
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of accreditation: Provisional authorization (AP)
- The standard length of studies: 3 years
- Degree: Bachelor
- County: Alba
- City: ALBA IULIA
- Credit/Lenght: 180
The academic year is divided into two semesters and two examination periods:
- Autumn semester: October 1 - end of January
- Winter holiday: December 22 - the beginning of January
- First examination session: end of January - end of February
- Intersemestrial holiday: mid-February - end of February 24
- Spring semester: end of February - end of May
- Second examination session: end of May-end of June - beginning of July
- Summer holiday: the beginning of July - September 30
- Tuition fees for EU / EEA citizens (valid for the academic year 2019/2020): 2,800 RON/academic year
- Tuition fees for foreign citizens from non-EU member states (valid for the academic year 2019/2020), payable in advance for one academic year: 2,700 Euro/academic year
- File processing fee: 50 EURO, payable before submitting the application for admission.
Please take into account that all the bank commissions are fully covered by the applicants!
About the School
As a public higher education institution, “1 Decembrie 1918” University of Alba Iulia is going through a new stage of its existence, a stage marked by the three principles underlying the current manda ... Read More