The Undergraduate Aviation Management Program takes pride in its rich curriculum, designed to build a strong foundation in both management and aviation through a series of major and core courses. The program’s comprehensive curriculum introduces students to the realm of management and aviation, equipping them with in-depth knowledge and advanced skills required in both fields. The Undergraduate Aviation Management Program is also enriched with a diverse set of electives in different disciplines, giving students the opportunity to specialize in their areas of interest. Adopting a truly international vision, the program also aspires to provide international exchange and internship opportunities to students with distinguished academic records.
The Program is devoted to bringing students together with the leaders of the airline industry through a variety of academic events and seminars.
The Program adopts English as the medium of instruction and offers all its courses in English in the quest to distinguish its students from other graduates in Turkey with their high-level proficiency in English and open new doors for them to global career opportunities.
- are able to analyze the aviation system and its relation with other industries,
- have a strong command of both national/international regulations and procedures in the airline industry,
- are vested with the necessary management/business administration knowledge as well as a solid foundation in aviation to excel as a manager,
- possess highly developed leadership, communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills and creativity,
- are acquainted with the business world and have built a close relationship with businesses in the industry throughout their period of study,
- are able to effectively use information technologies,
- are innovative and open-minded lifelong learners.
The Undergraduate Aviation Management Program is focused on courses on airline management, airport management, and air transportation management as well as the basic management courses; and is designed to produce graduates who will be recruited for management level positions both in the national and international aviation.
The program’s managerial focus and rich curriculum offering operational know-how will vest its graduates with the necessary skills and competencies to assume managerial responsibilities not only in the aviation industry but also at other companies in different industries as well.
In order to qualify for graduation from the Undergraduate Aviation Management Program, students must complete a total of 46 courses and 240 ECTS credits and at least a 40-day compulsory internship. Below you can find a summary of the graduation requirements.
|Course Type||Number of Courses||Total Credits|
About the School
As a research university, Özye?in University always opens new horizons and presents new opportunities for students to enable them to discover their true competencies. In a quest to have its graduates ... Read More