This programme provides the necessary skills and values for a successful career in the world of finance. Graduates can be employed in any finance-related position, within the financial services sector, in financial institutions, or in government departments. The programme blends the specialized fields of banking, investment, corporate finance, financial accounting, financial management, management accounting, and auditing with the wider fields of business management and economics.
Online and through Supported Open Learning
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements but who have at least 2 years relevant post-secondary professional experience may be considered for entry
- English proficiency
- Copy of passport or ID
Applicants that do not meet the minimum entry requirements may be considered for the ‘FOUNDATION PROGRAMME’.
In addition to a strong academic record, the student’s extracurricular involvement, leadership skills, and other relevant background information are taken into account.
- UU-ACG-1000-ZM Financial Accounting I
- UU-ACG-1001-ZM Accounting II
- UU-ACG-1002-ZM Managerial Accounting
- UU-ACG-2010-ZM Intermediate Financial Accounting
- UU-ACG-2310-ZM Accounting Information Systems
- UU-ACG-3100-ZM Advanced Financial Accounting
- UU-ACG-3120-ZM Advanced Management and Cost Accounting
- UU-ACG-3150-ZM Audit and Assurance
- UU-ACG-3300-ZM Corporate and Business Law
- UU-ACG-3600-ZM Financial Reporting
- UU-ACG-4025-ZM Final Year Project
- UU-ACG-4120-ZM International Accounting
- UU-ACG-4130-ZM Advanced Accounting Theory
- UU-ACG-4160-ZM Advanced Audit and Assurance
- UU-ACG-4200-ZM Business Taxation
- UU-ACG-4210-ZM Taxation
- UU-ACG-4370-ZM Corporate Governance
- UU-ACG-4500-ZM Performance Management
- UU-ACG-4600-ZM Advanced Financial Reporting
- UU-ACG-4700-ZM Special Topics in Accounting
About the School
Unicaf University is a pan-African independent, recognised university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality academic qualifications.