This program is designed to provide students an in-depth understanding of the various marketing disciplines. The marketing major will provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to find jobs in advertising, personal selling, marketing management, international marketing, retailing, marketing research and transportation among other careers. The curriculum is designed to cover trends in business and industry while considering professional ethics and social responsibility. A number of students with this major move to graduate study in management, marketing or other business specialties.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the marketing concept, and the ability to use the strategic marketing process to resolve marketing problems and explore marketing opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to use quantitative techniques to analyze marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of data integration and research methodology and their place in the marketing decision-making process.
- Synthesize and analyze business/marketing concepts, applying critical thinking skills, knowledge of global and domestic environments, and an understanding and concern for the tenants of ethics and social responsibility.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of consumer knowledge and consumer analysis.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
The mission of the Marketing Program in Park University’s School of Business is dedicated to providing students with the necessary tools and knowledge needed to broaden their ability to think critically, act ethically and add value to their marketing careers in the competitive and increasingly complex global business environment.
The Marketing Program of Park University’s School of Business will be the leading provider for a diversity of learners who want a high-quality program that provides flexible delivery systems and the opportunity to choose the focus of their marketing degree.
About the School
Park University was founded in 1875, and is a four-year, private, nonprofit, coeducational, liberal arts institution with degree programs that are fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a ... Read More