The BSc in Logistics with Supply Chain Management is one of the few logistics degrees which combine technological knowledge with management and business that meet the challenging logistics market needs. This degree programme is one of a set of undergraduate programmes designed by Aston University and offered at Muscat University. This is a dual degree programme, leading to the award of an Aston University degree and also a Muscat University degree.
The BSc in Logistics with Supply Chain Management aims to:
- Enable students to develop a detailed understanding and knowledge of logistics and its place in all types of industries.
- Produce graduates with a unique specialist insight into Operations and Supply Chain Management.
Applicants will typically need one of the following qualifications (or international equivalent) for admission to the programme:
- A Level: BBC plus 5 GCSEs with grades A*-C to include Maths (grade C) and English (grade C).
- HND: Minimum Merit Overall.
- IB: 29 points, with minimum scores 5,5,4 in Higher Level subjects plus minimum Standard Level scores of 5 in English and Maths.
- An IELTS level of 6.0.
- Where applicable, successful completion of the Muscat University Foundation Programme.
- Duration: 4 years
- Study type: Full -Time
- Credit hours: 480
- Assessment: A mix of coursework and examination
About the School
Muscat University is innovative and entrepreneurial with close connections to the business communities of Oman and the wider region. Its programmes combine academic rigour with relevance to the world ... Read More